Saturday, June 22, 2013

CABALANTIAN KIDS RECEIVE THEIR NEW SCHOOL SUPPLIES


Following two successful gift giving events in the past two years, I am pumped as i am ready for the project’s third installment, in time before the opening of the next school year. Yes, its our 3rd year already of Back to School Gift Giving Project. I am very proud of this advocacy project who has been a big sense of fulfillment in me. I feel so much blessed and thankful for giving the opportunity to help. I am so grateful of having friends and families whos been there helping me reaching these kids who really needs help. 
This is already the 4th batch of beneficiaries of our project 3rd Back to School Gift Giving Project. These kids are from Cabalantian Elementary School , Sta. Maria Davao del Sur. They are sons and daughters of fishermen in my hometown. I know how hard it is to go to school without school supplies and i dont want them to feel that way. 

I don’t see limitations, only abilities to create an impact to the lives of these underprivileged kids. You see, I can’t walk but I have hands I can extend to the needy. You, yourself can do the same way. Lets help in our own little ways.



Children are the future of our nation and education is the key to success. That's why these school children who do not have necessary materials to foster their basic education deserves our help. We believed that education that teaches good moral character is the key to change our nation for better.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram: @behindrollingchair