Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Almu's New Friend, Toffee

Ever since, i really love dogs. In fact, i have one and his name is Almu. He's a black chow-chow and he's been with me for a year already. I am very particular with his food and i want him to have the best dog food. At least once a month, i bring him to salon for grooming. When i first heard about Toffee from a friend, i got excited and immediately watch its youtube videos. 

Toffee is such a smart and adorable Jack Russell Terrier who wants every dog to have a taste of the good life!


I want my Almu to be as adorable as cute as Toffee. So just like Toffee, i choose to give a taste of good life for my dog. I give him ALPO, a bite into a good life!

Say Hi to Almu's new friend, Toffee on ALPO Philippines FB Page www.facebookcom/ALPOPhilippines and allow him to show you how you can give your beloved pet dogs a bite of the good life.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram: @behindrollingchair