Tuesday, August 16, 2011

In My Own Little Ways

Back 2 School Gift Giving Project was A Success!!!
"Let me just share this to you. It was my one way of sharing all the blessings that GOD bestowed upon me for the past 23 years of my existence. It was my lil way also of inspiring people to help the needy and to tell fellow differently-abled persons that we can actually contribute to our community in our own little ways." 

The said project happened last May 15, 2011 @ Kumasi, Sta. Maria Davao del Sur. 60 students along with their parents was able to received school bags with complete school supplies such as school bags, notebooks,pen,crayons,ruler,paste,sharpener,scissor,pencil case,and many other items. Together with my friends and family, we went there to distribute all these school supplies to my dear "kababayan" who cant afford to 

At first, i was really hesitant to do the Back To School Gift Giving Project because in the first place I don't have enough budget and time. I was in second thoughts that its really quite impossible for me to do the project. But there was something on my mind at that time. I was thinking why not ask first the opinions of the others. So i sent a message addressing it to five friends in Facebook then three of them pledged already that they're going to donate. It started with a post in my wall in the said social networking site then lil by lil, friends are responding that they're going to give also. The original number of beneficiaries was only 30 but fortunately as I've checked the list it was already 60 and thank GOD coz the number of school supplies also increased.

Here are some of the pics taken during the Back 2 School Gift Giving Project.









I just like to extend my BIG THANK YOU to all my friends who supported the said project. Thank you for all the donations and I hope that this will not end here. 'Till the next Back 2 School Gift Giving Project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram: @behindrollingchair