Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Chicco Di Caffe Celebrates Five Years

Since college, I have been a loyal customer of Chicco Di Caffe because aside from the fact that its nearby my school, they also offer high quality of products and services. I remember when they first opened the Roxas branch in 2009 and I was doing my thesis at that time. I need a place to stay in order to work on with my papers and I found Chicco Di Caffe a perfect place for a student like me. No doubt even up to now, most of their customers are students from nearby schools like Ateneo de Davao, University of the Immaculate Conception, Holy Child School of Davao, and others. It's perfect for wheelchair person like me also because they have ramp. Indeed, i'm a Chiccoholic!


Photo by: DavaoFoodTrip.com
Last Feb 28, 2014 exactly five years after, i had the chance to celebrate their anniversary with the other Chiccoholics and some bloggers. This time they're celebrating it with the other branches like in Abreeza, NCCC, SM city Davao, Gmall, Robinsons, and Gmall-Tagum. Launching new products and upcoming promos, the General Manager Ruel Morales shared it with us. He also shared the history of the company and we got to try the best of Chicco Di Caffe. Offering the taste of real Italian Coffee specially prepared by a Certified USA-Trained Barista. They're now also offering meals for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

My Favorites
My Favorite Hot Choco Mint
Coffee Sans Rival Photo by: DavaoFoodTrip.com

If you are in a group...

Clubhouse sandwich with some chips Photo by: DavaoFoodTrip.com
Nachos

With some bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram: @behindrollingchair