Wednesday, July 10, 2013

GUIMARAS EXPERIENCE ON WHEELS

I have been so addicted with water activities like swimming, scuba diving, snorkling, etc. that is why when i went to Iloilo for the second time, i did not missed to experience Guimaras, a known to be place of white sand beaches and blue water islands. From Iloilo, we need to ride a boat first for about an hour then a jeepney for 30 minutes in order to be in Guimaras.

For a wheelchair person like me, its not really easy especially when you ride a full packed jeepney going there unless you are in a private vehicle.

Another thing also for the island hopping, beaches are not that accessible for PWDs. If your in wheelchair like me, you have to have group of people who can help you out from the sand.

Look what ive got here, my wheelchair tied on the boat for an island hopping. good thing i have with me my very good friends jov, edward, mj, and otik who helped me all through out the tour. Thank you guys. Imagine if im not with these big men, who will help me push and carry the wheelchair.


Since its holy week, we had the chance also the Trapistine Monastery. Prayed inside their church and got the chance to meet some religious group.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram: @behindrollingchair