Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Nick Vujicic Unstoppable Live in Manila

Evangelist and motivational speaker, Nick Vujicic was in the Philippines last May 18, 19, and 20, 2013 for a series of worship night.


Nick is known as "The Man with No Limbs", born without arms and legs.But that didn't stop him from continuing his life and he said "I love living life and I am happy". He has traveled the world to give inspirational speeches on overcoming the challenges of a limbless life through Jesus Christ. 

Unfortunately, since im from Davao, I was not able to see and listen him in person. He has been an inspiration to alot of persons with disablity like me. I look forward for his next visit in the Philippines because i will definitely have my tickets booked ahead of time.


for more information about Nick Vujicic, visit his website at www.lifewithoutlimbs.org. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram: @behindrollingchair