Tuesday, November 18, 2014

At the Summer Capital of PH

I've been travelling around the country and one place that i really wanted to visit was Baguio. Lagi nauunsyami everytime nagpaplano akong mag Baguio. And everytime im travelling for vacation, I want my parents to come with me. I want them to have a break from working so hard.

I am so happy that finally i got to see and experience Baguio city and what's more exciting, im with my mom and a friend of mine. Before heading to Baguio, we had our dinner first in MOA since both of my travel buddies were first-timer ng MOA. hahaha It was around 8:30pm when we went to the Bus station. Unfortunately, the only available trip going to Baguio was 11:30pm so we waited for more than 2 hrs .We arrived in Baguio around 6am and we went straight to the Hotel to leave our things and start touring around Baguio.

 

First halt, Burnham Park. It was not so cold actually when we arrived at Burnham Park so we enjoyed eating some dirty ice cream .





Second halt was Minesview. It was actually under construction and its not really accessible to wheelchair person. Good for me because i can still go down from my wheelchair and duck walk but for those who can't, its hard. Nearby Minesview was the Good Shepherd Convent where you can buy some Jam and other delicacies.



Giving credit to Baguio LGU and the PWD sector for trying to make Baguio as PWD friendly as much as they can. 


The Mansion.






Indeed, the whole trip was fun and memorable and thats because it was shared with important people. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram: @behindrollingchair