Sunday, August 14, 2011

My 1st Scuba Diving Experience

First because definitely there will be second, third, fourth, fifth or I might consider it as one of my hobbies. hahahaha. I just started to love scuba diving.

It was actually few months ago when I started to like watching scuba diving videos and wanted to experience it on my own. I even planned of going to Cebu coz I've heard they have this specialize equipment for Persons With Disability (PWD). Yes, specially made for us who are physically challenged but wanted to go down the water and see another world in us. Then finally last Aug. 14, 2011 I got the chance to experienced scuba diving and good thing was no need for me to go to Cebu coz of Carabao Dive Center here in Davao who cater divers with physical disabilities. It was 8:00 in the morning when we started to have our voyage going to the diving site which was in Samal Island. We were actually in a group of 20+ divers (1st timers and repeaters). Half of the group were from a group of international organization who came to Davao for an  environment internship. Part of their itinerary was to try scuba diving in the city. 



It was around 10am when we started to have the 1st group to try scuba diving and I was the 1st one to go down the water and experience scuba diving for about 25 minutes. At first I was like thinking if i can really do it esp. w/ all those hand gestures and some rules for me to do better underwater. But thanks to my diving master for taking good care of me and assuring that he's there to assist. All I have to remember was if i felt some problems on my body and feeling like i can no longer handle it then i just had to thumbs up it means i need to go up and stop diving. 

But of course, I didnt do that coz i really wanted to experience the world underwater. What i did was to just enjoy the moment esp. the picture taking with those sea creatures. And proofs were actually below.








Disability is not a hindrance for us to be happy. Love living life!!!

more pics...





With or without disability, as long as you have the courage then you can do it!!!


special thanks to:
Carabao Dive Center

James Malibiran | jamesmalibiran.blogspot.com
& to my brother - Nap Angelo Almario






7 comments:

  1. nice one napz! Enjoy life to the fullest always. GBU =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ayyyeeee.! fun fun fun.. can't wait to make some post with this.. :)

    thanks napz and for the grup.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Nice - yeah!!! God Bless u 2 :)

    @Rej - go rej. til nxt diving :) r u Local? hahahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!!!! is it for real? are u the guy in PBB? my mom is watching PBB and just heard about you!!! :) and the one thing that comes from my mind is you... then I browse my bookmarks and my Mom said yes its you.. :) ehehe Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete

Instagram: @behindrollingchair