Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My 1st Travel Alone


Writing while in the plane. Hahahaha.
It’s been months already since I posted my last personal blog. This one now why it’s extra special that I wanted to share to you because this was my 1st travel actually that im alone. I was going to Manila for the Big Brother Finale. Though I am not yet told to go there but since im done with my commitments in Davao so I decided why not go to manila and visit PBB again and meet other ex-housemates.
By the way, it was March 23, 2012 – and thank GOD it’s Friday. A lot of things happened actually for that day. Here are some:

Morning, I went to Roadhouse Restaurant - SM City Davao for the EARTH HOUR PRESS CONFERENCE. I even had my pledge for EARTH HOUR which will happen on March 31, 2012 in Manila, Cebu, and Davao – simultaneously. And here’s my pledge : I WILL color my hair & dance in wheelchair IF my 6K+ twitter followers will turn off their lights during the EARTH HOUR celebration. What’s nice about this advocacy that has been promoted by the WWF (World Wide Fun) is that, everyone can actually participate even us - persons with disabilities. In our own little way we can actually do something to HELP SAVE our PLANET EARTH .

In the afternoon, I just have to buy some sort of “pasalubong” for friends and relatives in Manila. Speaking of pasalubong folks, it was very funny when I was buying a souvenir shirt for Kevin Fowler. Supposedly the shirt was in regular price but thanks to this very funny sales man, who changed the price tag of the shirt and make it in 50% off. Hahahhaha. He knows me actually and trying to start a conversation about PBB. LoL.
Immediately went home to pack all things for my flight. Oh by the way, I included in my flight the chance of asking some people on what’s their pledge about EARTH HOUR. Hahahahha. And am gonna post it here soon J



2 comments:

Instagram: @behindrollingchair